Becta Laboratories is a partnership company, headed by Mr. Vipul H. Mehta and Mr. Chetan Desai. With their expert guidance, visionary business approach and pro-active business strategy, we have been able to gain sound recognition in the industry for our world-class products and services. Our 2007 established company is situated in Surat, Gujarat, one of the best cities in India to do business in. The founders of our company selected the product portfolio to met the requirements of hospitals, laboratories, critical areas, maternity units, ICU, R&D units, QA/ QC departments, food industries, and pharmaceutical industries. With market know-how and experience, we have acquired a position of leading Manufacturer & Exporter of a wide range of Hygiene and Surgical Care Products, encompassing Disinfectant, Antiseptic, Enzymatic Blood Stain Remover, Instrument Sterilizing Solution and more. The disinfectants are available in different forms. Backed with rich industry experience and support of experienced professionals, we have been able to progress immensely in the domain of product development which allows us to meet various surgical, medical and hygienic care needs. Further, we comply with GMP and WHO GMP guidelines during manufacturing and quality control. Our streamlined business activities allow us to deliver products in compliance with the international standards.ApplicationsWe provide a number of products and each product has a distinct use, some of which are:
- The surgical hand wash is designed to be used by surgeons in hospitals for sanitizing the hands before touching any patient for check up.
- Instrument and surface disinfectants are used for respirators, endoscopes, dialyzers, electronic devices, ventilators, cardiac monitors, CT scanners and more such medical devices, SS surgical equipment and instrument.
- First aid antiseptic liquid, called Bectol and Bectol Plus is used on minor cuts, wounds and bruises, to heal with safety.
- Hospital concentrate like Bectashield 100A is prescribed for disinfection of wounds, burns, cuts, and perneum.
- Blood stain remover, like Endozyme when used completely removes blood stains and prevent cross infection. It can be used on all kinds of SS, plastic, optical fiber, and porcelain instruments.
The success of
our company is totally dependent on the shared values of our
clients as well as associates. We should learn, understand and
continuously upgrade us by the set of values that will help us in this
changing medical fraternity.